Wednesday, November 24, 2010

today im sooo tired..
when im tired,i started to miss you..
all the kids very naughty and noisy..
now im only noe wanna take care the kids is not easy..
after finish take care of these care,i tell myself next time married i dun wan baby
i dun have the patient to take care of my baby..
nowadays,all the kids so cute and mature..
today,when i went in to the class..
all the kids ask me>>teacher,have you married?
i answer>>no la..
they continue>>teacher,then you have boy friend?after married then got bf den got baby..
when im heard their question,im juz keep smiling..
they ask me again>>teacher,you got kiss wif ur bf? everyday kiss?
very funny them..
when they asking me all these question,im think about that night..
they ask me too many question..they make me laugh
when they see me laugh,keep say teacher laugh dy..
although i think they are cute,but sometimes make me angry..

aiya..today nothing to write also..
im suddenly think about you..
after spm too many thing wanna do..
now also..this year's holiday everyday busy busy..
until no time to rest..
when only i can rest..
next year?
next year need SPM dy..
all subject also can handle half..
another half gone to where?
i also dunno..
god..help me..
next year is my important year..
is the begining of my new life..

No comments:

Post a Comment