Saturday, April 3, 2010

oppss..im forget..

oopss..im almost forget jeen roe birthday..
lol..1st of april..was jeen roe birthday..hoho..
but i din giv her present..4 years de fren,i never giv her present..
sorry..jeen roe..aiya..i got heart to wish you mai can lo..
haha..
nex year sure i will give you..hehe..
coz nex year is us graduate..so giv mai nex year den no need give liao..
haha..
lol..she too crazy..she miss tche shing?
OMG! she is really less?
wun lo..i trust she is not lessbian..
coz her heart hav that lame guy..too cool..i dunno y she will like him..
haha..




huh..my class planning to have a class trip..during school holiday..
huh..i haven ask my mum yet..
dunno how to open my mouth..
see i very noob rite..
hehe..going to penang..should i go?..
rm300 leh..my also dunno help me pay a not lo..
if got somebody sponser me..hehe..
den sure i will go..but wanna exam dy wo..
firz term exam like shit..
so the second time sure wan take a better result..hehe

next two week 16/4 is my birthday..wee..
haa..so excited..dai gor lui jor..
muz guai guai liao..cannot always play play..><

4 comments:

  1. go die la u!!sei cheap jing..u oways next yr will give u present de la...everyyr telling me the same answer...aiksss...eh..ya worr..i miss tche shing lerr..dunno why....i oways tell her de...ask her not to treat me so good..i scare one day i will fall in love with her..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun san bat pls..u too shen qing..chi xin..sure nex year will give you la..wun put aeroplane

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah...do u know that got 4 words is...ri jiu sheng qing???sei lo..hahah..i will control myself de laa...wont over step...i know u will trust me de..haha..=)..oi nah!?!u promise de lo..i will wait..xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lool..reali crazy..huh..no comment to u jor

    ReplyDelete