Friday, April 16, 2010

my birthday =D

hoho..today is my birthday..16/04..
so many ppl wish me today..im so happy..
16 lo...sweety 16theen..
dai gor lui liao..hehe...
do you still remember today is my birthday?
will you noe...
i hope you will wish me..but maybe u already forget today is my birthday..
i keep see my phone...waiting ur sms..
but u din..i feel sad and disappoint..
heart getting to break..
i dunwan ur present..
juz a wish only...its is very easy..
my birth is same with ur ex..
is the ex u most love before...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
lalalla...
im waiting my present..
chang nagata's samsung phone...
hehee...

good luck for me..
and my wish is for all my frenz...

wish you all in a healthy life...
always be happy...

THIS IS SPECIAL FOR YOU: my birthday wish will always be same to you every year..
i will always pray for you..including ur health,ur work,ur study and also ur life..my heart hard to change for you.. I <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment