Friday, February 26, 2010

h,i got a lot of thing to tell you.
recenlty i feel confuse..
mayb you are not beside me..
im feel lonely..
i like 2 ppl at the same time..
but..
however..
i know i still like you..
recently..
i suddenly think about you..
i always do my work until midnight..
until midnight,i had finish my work..
need a take a rest..
when i pick up my phone..
i see your name in contact..
i got a feel to get call you
at last i dint..
i scare? im not dare? or i not really wanna call you..
i dunno..
already 3 years..
it dint change..
the thing that had change is our relationship..
just a normal relationship..friend..
we had pass..
its not easy we can together..
but at last..
we choose break..
im not really wanna wait..
im feel tired..until my tears started to roll down on my face..

1 comment:

  1. Ah boon...
    Dont cry...
    you can do it...
    i'll support you...
    Gambateh yo...
    =)

    ReplyDelete