Sunday, March 21, 2010

albert,yesterday ze khong ask about you
he ask me how about you..
i dunno..
he say i become rude jor...
he ask you teach me izit..i say no..
i din rude..
we all care about you..
u din contact us long time..
you long time din come bac to scul.
many ppl will miss you..
ze khong edi transfer 3 month..
u graduate 3 years..
my scul life boring..
and i wanna to noe whr are you..

i find my new target dy..
you?
sure i think you have rite..
haha...
maybe wait you free i will call u out..
haha
juz see when i call you out need to make appointment a not lo..
i think wun ba..
we fren ma..
hehe

just i feel that im very sorry to him...
dunno why..
you teach me la..
haiz..
face him i feel very sorry..
when you first day left..
u will not help me anything..teach me..
now i also dunno want find who..
u like hilang liao..
want find you also hard..
he treat me too good..
i dun wan too good..
it will make him too hurt..

i cant say i n him de road will long..
but he too good..
he suitable for me?
aiyo..
i also dunno la..
maybe im not suitable for him..
he too innocent lo
tell you orh..
if he come to our scul..
he will our scul de girl hurt..
actually he very good de orh..
serious in everything..
i like his serious..
like his this type de boy i also dunno want go where find..
in our scul sure dun have!





1 comment:

  1. I don't care how much hurt i'll get...
    I just know..
    You're suitable for me..
    Please..
    Don't say you're not suitable for me...
    I just can say...
    Darling..
    If you can love me..
    Just love me..
    Don't force yourself..
    If you cant do it..
    Just tell me...
    k?

    ReplyDelete