Sunday, August 30, 2009

29August2009,this is first time cry becoz of him..dunno why i suddenly real miss him..also dunno why suddenly shed the tears..yesterday had happen some thing..let me feel sad and not happy..he say we must keep a limited distance..coz i hav another guy..
After i listen that,my heart suddenly feel pain..i heard the guy that i like say this thing..
just like a lot of knief cut on my heart..after that he close my phone..
I know in that time i reali cant do anything..he try to dun want trust all the thing that i say..
i lost the way..at last i send a message to him..hope he can see my msg..hope he can trust me i just like him only..anyone also cant replace his placein my heart..he is not my lover,also like my big brother..
I feel very touch and happiness..when i face difficult,he will help me settle all the thing..
i feel lonely,he accompany me chat..he dote on me..i dunno i do what to thanx him..i know he like N97 phone..i promise i will sponser him some..i know i did all this thing not enough..
He feel lonely,i also cant do anything..dunno how to make him smile..but his brother support him..juz will not let him alone..
I know he has gf..say true i reali mind..but i just dun wan be the 3rd between them..of corz i also cant snatch from tat girl..like tat me look like very bad..haha..
but however la..im just want let him know i still like him..

1 comment:

  1. Dun cry...
    Although got someone dun believe you...
    But you need to believe yourself...
    You must do what that you can do...
    Trust yourself...
    I'll support you...
    Think positively...
    Love someone...
    No need to get him...
    Juz hope him happy...
    Isn't that's right??

    ReplyDelete